Start of my Blog

Hello all.  So many blogs start with good intentions.  Where the writer wil update the blog every day for a few weeks.  Then maybe update once a week, then once a month, then once a year.  I expect this blog to be the same.

I don't have high hopes for this.  I just wanted another medium to express my thoughts and opinions.  I know that there is such a thing as Facebook but I want something that I control, and maintain.  The other thing is I feel like Facebook is good for small posts about what I ate for dinner, or the movie I went and saw.  But I want a place where I can post a long review of a game or talk about my opinion of politics, or what makes a good game, or what new feature I added to my website..

I don't think Facebook would be a good place for that.  So instead I made this blog.  There is no way to make comments at the moment but I could make something.  But for now I just want to get my ideas documented.